7.03.2008

tpir!!!

OK, this is so way cool! If you've read on down into my journal you've heard me mention Father Jim Sichko. He's a great friend who pastors St. Mark Catholic Church just south of Lexington in Richmond. That's my hometown ya know.

Father Jim travels a lot. Besides pastoring, he's also an evangelist. I've seen some of his traveling sermons online. He's funny and inspiring and challenging. If you get a chance to catch him, you'll enjoy his approach to life and faith.

Evidently FJ, as I call him, was in Southern California not long ago. Yesterday he had his name called out to, "Come on down!!" He was the next contestant on The Price Is Right! He didn't make it to the stage, but that's just like him, always letting others step ahead of him. They were kind enough to present him with some nice parting gifts though.

Way to go FJ!!!

No comments: