7.02.2008

boogers

I was on my way into the office this morning sitting at a traffic light when a really nice car pulled up behind me. A handsome, well dressed, professional looking, twenty-something guy was behind the wheel. The rear view mirror kept me from having to turn around, and I was wearing sunglasses too, so he had no idea I saw him digging around in his nose like it had gold in it. He was rabid about it too. It was gross and all of the sudden he didn't look so well put together. He must've thought his own dark sunglasses were as good as tinted windows. The whole New Circle/Leestown Road intersection noticed though. I just had to tell someone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ummm...TMI?
ha

Lora said...

Oh my word. I guess his sunglasses and the enclosure of his vehicle made him feel invisible. Wow. Now that you told us, I need to hurry back to your page and read something else and get that visual out of my head!