2.24.2008

i get to sing with justin!

I really enjoy spending time in the studio. It's easy for me to feel creative with the phones on my head and the super-sensitive mic in my face. I love it! I love it more when I'm able to work in the studio with friends. Justin Ryan is a wonderful, dynamic voice and a tremendously kind and sensitive Christian. He's been through a bit of hell and lots of grief in his still young life, and he continues to want to share the grace he's found. He has recorded a fantastic record with a lot of his singing friends. Most of them are famous. Then there's me. We've been in the studio today working on the two songs that I get to sing. What a blast! I wasn't about to turn down the opportunity to be on his record, so when he called I made sure to get it on the calendar. I'm glad I did. When you hear it you will be too.

No comments: