8.06.2008

relax...

Dude! I'm feeling groggy. Honestly, dude...

I had a doctor's appointment yesterday. It was a six month follow-up from a previous visit. As it turned out, I was having one of my major headaches on Monday, and it lasted all through the night, so I took it to the doctor with me yesterday. After playing twenty questions he decided to prescribe something to help me relax. Not a mood manipulator, but a muscle relaxer. The nature of the headaches, origin and all, made it necessary.

The doctor made it very clear how many of the tiny pills I needed to take, so I followed his directions precisely. Things were good last night. Really good. I slept well and I woke up not feeling a thing - not a thing - I don't feel anything - good or bad - just nothing.

I have meetings at the office today. I need to be lucent and ready to speak up. I'm a little worried about how I'll come across. Heck, right now I'm a little concerned about getting there. Good thing is, if I don't make it, I don't think I'll feel the impact.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, muscle relaxers will do that sometimes. Hopefully, you made it & were lucid.