3.11.2008

eric

My friend Eric is celebrating his birthday today. I like Eric. His thoughts are strong and he believes in them enough to state them and stand by them. I've never known him to intentionally offend anyone, but not everyone appreciates his way with words.

I like him because he allows me the courtesy I allow him. When we disagree with each other it's agreeable. He isn't put off when I'm not convinced of his stance on things. Neither does he belittle my position when I've given him every chance to. He's a good guy that way.

Eric and I have a lot in common. I enjoy spending time hanging out with him and chatting about the stuff of the world - politics and government and movies and music and lots of other stuff. We're both studied thinkers who gets the facts and forms opinions and talks about it. He deserves a really good and happy birthday today.

Happy birthday Eric!!

No comments: