10.06.2008

baron

Certain people you just know in a quiet sort of way. It's probably because that particular person is a quiet sort of person. Let me introduce you to Baron. At the moment I met him he struck me as, well, quiet.

Now that I know him better though, quiet and diminutive little Baron has proven himself to have an opinion and the wherewithal to defend it. I can see where people who don't know him well would get the impression that he could be an easy push-over. I'll give it only one good shove though for them to learn otherwise. In the right situation his small frame has a way of growing taller and broader. I think it's kinda neat to watch. Not like the Incredible Hulk or anything. More like a cat arching its back.

Baron is smart. I like chatting with him and learning from him. He's up on culture and his views are always reasoned and educated. He's also a good cook, fun to hang around, and every time I've seen him he has a pleasant smile.

He's a birthday boy today. I'm not sure how old he is, but if he's 25 he looks young for his age. Happy b'day my friend!!

No comments: